Children's Orthopaedics of Atlanta (COA) is a private medical practice specializing in the treatment of orthopaedic conditions in infants, children, adolescents and young athletes.
Located in nine convenient metro Atlanta locations, COA is one of the most respected medical practices in the country and dedicated solely to the treatment of kids. The providers at COA feature unparalleled expertise and the latest technologies in pediatric orthopaedics. Our extensive team of surgeons, doctors, physician assistants and nurses enables us to provide treatment of general orthopaedics but also to specialize in the treatment of Bone Disease/Tumor, Foot and Ankle, Hip, Limb Deformity, Neuromuscular, Spine, Sports Medicine and Trauma/Fracture conditions.
Why Choose COA?
Quite simply, COA offers families a unique combination.
- Unmatched physician expertise
- Pediatric focus
- Collaboration with your child’s other providers and coaches
- Ease of scheduling appointments
- Accessible locations throughout metro Atlanta
- Commitment to customer service
- Affiliated with Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta