Kids and healthy bones usually go hand and hand. Other than typical playground accidents or athletic injuries, children do not just "break" bones. Sometimes, there is an underlying issue. Our physicians use the most advanced techniques in diagnosing and treating your child. Children's Orthopaedics of Atlanta (COA) specifically provides:
- Unique expertise in treating bone disease
- Cutting-edge research in diagnosing musculoskeletal infections
- Minimally-invasive techniques to treat most bone cysts
- Nationally recognized for treating children with sarcomas
- Innovative techniques and newest implant equipment for limb-salvage surgery
Bone Disease & Infection
Our team has experience in treating the following bone conditions:
Schedule an Appointment Today!
If your child is suffering from a bone condition, contact our team today. We guarantee that you'll experience unmatched physician expertise coupled with pediatric focused treatment plans.