Children’s Orthopaedics of Atlanta (COA) is pleased that you have chosen our practice to treat your child. Your appointment is around the corner and there a few things you need to know in advance.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for patient registration.
- Remember to allow plenty of time for parking.
- If for any reason you should run late or are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please notify the practice as soon as possible.
- Giving at least 24 hours notice of a cancellation allows the office to offer your appointment time to another family.
- Remember to bring the following information to your child’s appointment:
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Insurance information
- Copies of pertinent medical records, surgical records, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans from prior doctor visits
- Medications list and dosage (if any)
- Preregistration forms listed below
- All new patients and patients that have not been seen within the past twelve months need to fill out the Patient Insurance form.
- Please print and complete the following forms. Remember to bring the completed forms to your appointment. Completing the registration process prior to your arrival will help to reduce yours and everyone else’s overall wait times.